Terms and Conditions
BY ENTERING THIS CARPARK YOU AGREE TO THE CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE CONDITIONS, IMMEDIATELY LEAVE THE CARPARK
1. These conditions apply from the moment that you drive your vehicle into this carpark and apply 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You hereby also bind the owner of the vehicle you are driving to all these conditions and warrant your authority to do so.
PAYMENT AND BREACH OF THESE CONDITIONS
2. You agree to the following rules:
a) You must comply with all rules or directions displayed in the carpark from time to time and with all relevant laws.
b) You must not obstruct other persons or vehicles using the carpark.
c) You must not park in any area marked "RESERVED" unless you possess a legal licence or lease to do so or any area marked "NO PARKING" or outside of the line - marked parking bays.
d) You must not park in a mobility bay without a current mobility window pass.
e) You must not park in a bay over the stipulated parking time, nor abandon the vehicle.
f) The vehicle you are parking in this carpark must have a current warrant of fitness and registration, be roadworthy, and be able at all times to be driven under its own power and not present any danger or risk to other vehicles or persons or the carpark.
g) You must pay on entry OR upon leaving the carpark in your vehicle, whichever is applicable to this carpark.
h) You must not forcibly lift or otherwise interfere with any barrier arm or access gate equipment in the carpark, or tailgate another vehicle through the barrier arm exit without paying.
3. You agree that:
a) If you are parked in a parking bay beyond the time stipulated and/or you are otherwise in breach of the above conditions, you are parking unlawfully and without authority, and we may issue a notice requiring you to pay within 21 days the sum of $30.00, being an estimate of our costs of enforcing the conditions of this carpark.
b) If you forcibly lift or otherwise interfere with any barrier arm or access gate equipment in the carpark, we may issue you a notice requiring you to pay within 21 days the sum of $200, being an estimate of our administrative and operational costs to inspect and reset our equipment.
c) If you tailgate another vehicle through the barrier arm exit without paying, we may issue you a notice requiring you to pay within 21 days the sum of $125, being an estimate of our costs of enforcing this condition.
d) If you are issued a notice and you do not pay the sum specified therein within 21 days of the date the notice is issued, then we will send a reminder notice, and you agree to pay the further sum of $20.00 being an estimate of our administrative cost in doing so.
e) If you are issued a reminder notice and you do not pay the sums specified therein within 7 days of the date of the reminder notice, you agree to:
i) The debt passing to our debt collection agency to enforce payment of the money owing by you, and the cost of the said debt collection;
ii) Any costs and expenses including solicitor/client costs incurred by us in enforcing payment of the money owing by you.
4. If you contravene any of the above conditions, you agree that we may remove your vehicle by having it towed at your own risk and expense and we may hold the vehicle until all outstanding debt has been paid and in addition to or as an alternative to issuing a notice as set out in clause 3 above. If we have your car towed, you agree that the vehicle will be released only upon payment of the release fee from the towing company AND our administration fee of $45 AND payment of any outstanding debt owed by you to us.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGE AND INJURY
5. You are liable for any damage to the carpark or our equipment caused by you or your vehicle. This is in addition to your liability under any notice issued under clause 3 above.
6. While we shall take all reasonable care, we cannot guarantee the security of your vehicle or its contents.
7. We accept no liability for any claim by you or any other person, including (but not limited to) any claim for loss or damage to your vehicle or any other vehicle OR for loss or damage to the contents of your or any other vehicle OR resulting from using the carpark or being unable to use the carpark OR for negligence OR for personal injury OR otherwise. This applies even if we are negligent or in breach of this Agreement.
8. We accept no liability for any loss or damage to any article left in our custody or control. Our employees are not authorised to accept any of your possessions for safe custody, except the keys to your vehicle where possession is taken at our request.
9. You agree to indemnify us in respect of any claim made against us arising from your use of the carpark or the use of the carpark by anyone else acting on your instructions or under your authority.
10. You must provide us with your full name and address if asked by us. You agree that we may obtain the name and address of the owner of the vehicle from the motor vehicle register and pass this information to third parties for the purposes of debt recovery in accordance with these conditions.
11. If we fail to act or to pursue any right or remedy available to us, this will not in any way prejudice our right to exercise that or any other right or remedy.
12. No one is authorised to amend these conditions on our behalf.
13. We may use automatic number plate recognition in this car park to monitor compliance with these conditions. We may use visual and audio surveillance and recording equipment in and around this car park for the purpose of protecting our lawful interests, and for protecting the safety and security of our employees, agents and contractors, and our customers.
14. To avoid any confusion as to the meaning of these conditions:
a) "claim" includes any claim for damage, loss or compensation and any demand, liability or action.
b) "damage" includes direct, indirect, consequential and special damage.
c) "outstanding debt" includes any previous unpaid parking fees and/or unpaid notices.
d) "vehicle" includes its accessories and contents.
e) "we" and "us" means Parking Enforcement Services, a division of Wilson Parking Malaysia Ltd, and includes any of Wilson Parking Malaysia Ltd's employees, agents and independent contractors.
f) "you" includes both the driver and the owner of a vehicle entering this carpark.
g) "your vehicle" means the vehicle which you are driving into this carpark, regardless of whether it is owned by you.
h) "notice" means Parking Enforcement Breach Notice.
ALL OTHER ENQUIRIES TELEPHONE 0800PARKING